Whether looking for information about Social Work as a profession or registering for classes, students can turn to their advisors for help. Advisors refer students to appropriate on- and off-campus resources, assist in academic planning, and provide career development support. Sometimes they are the first step in determining your fit or stop out options for your program as well.
Our Student Services Coordinator is a terrific resource for you. It is the first stop in Social Work for all academic and career advising in the BSW program starts at the Student Services Office. The office is staffed by a BSW Student Services Coordinator who has been through extensive training and can find the best resources for each student who requests services. Whether it is :
- Learning about the admission requirements to apply to the BSW program,
- Helping to review a course plan
- Scheduling an appointment to evaluate undergraduate credits,
- Creating your educational plan
- Learning about certificate and special program opportunities
- Understanding transfer credits and much more
Make an Appointment
Call 317-274-5447 anytime OR stop by the office in ES4143 during walk-in hours OR use the academic request form
Hours of Operation:
- Monday 9:00-4:30 (WALK-IN Hours from 10am-2pm)
- Tuesday 9:00-4:30 (Call, leave a message, send an email, or schedule an appointment.)
- Wednesday 9:00-4:30 (WALK-IN Hours from 1-4pm)
- Thursday 9:00-4:30 (Call, leave a message, send an email, or schedule an appointment.)
- Friday 9:00-4:30 (Call, leave a message, send an email, or schedule an appointment.)
These hours might be adjusted during peak registration times to accommodate more appointments. If you need services after 5 p.m., please contact BSW Student Services at 317-274-5447 or email@example.com so we can accommodate your request by appointment.
Make an appointment to see your Student Services advisor by clicking on the academic request form or calling 317-274-5447 .To request class permission, please use the same form. Each BSW student has an advisor: a Student Services advisor. Student Services advisors will help you with registration, serve as your advocate, troubleshoot, refer you to other campus offices and answer questions.